directory-dev mailing list archives

From Vincent Tence <vte...@pyxis-tech.com>
Subject Re: Welcome Vince!
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2004 23:10:34 GMT
On Tue, 2004-01-20 at 11:30, Alex Karasulu wrote:
> Vince,
>
> The vote was taken and it was unanimous.  Welcome on board the team.

I am really excited to be part of the team, and I'll take of few minutes
of your time to talk a bit about who I am.

I have been living in Montreal, Canada, for the past 4 1/2 years after I
arrived from France. I turned 30 this summer.

I have been serious with Java since around summer 2000. Before that I
had been doing mostly C, but hopefully I don't remember it know ;-) In
computers, my principal interests are (in no particular order):

- Agile methodologies - I got my SCRUM Master certification not so long
ago, yeah!
- Automated testing methodologies and techniques
- Security related stuff
- COP

I'll be glad to help with JIRA, the web site, security, Picoification,
Swing related stuff, acceptance testing, unit testing, mocking. I'll be
glad to learn about the rest ;-)

- Vincent