directory-dev mailing list archives

From Vincent Tence <vte...@pyxis-tech.com>
Subject RE: AAA Licensing ... ASL without CLA or grant?
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2004 20:49:10 GMT
Technically, I am rewriting it. What remains from the original code is
class names and method names when they were appropriate, some javadoc
comments and the author names in the class headers.

Any issue with that?

Javadoc comments can be rewritten with the help of someone who writes
good English or I can write them in French (just kidding). As for the
author names, credit can be given in the documentation.

- Vincent