directory-dev mailing list archives

From Vincent Tence <vte...@pyxis-tech.com>
Subject Re: Welcome Vince!
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2004 17:05:08 GMT
On Tue, 2004-01-20 at 11:30, Alex Karasulu wrote:
> Vince,
>
> The vote was taken and it was unanimous.  Welcome on board the team.

Great! Thanks everybody. I'll post some background info about myself
later during the day.

> We still need to get the CLA and the software grant faxed to the
> ASF secretary.

Alright. Is there any issue with the fact that the security framework is
based on some code developed under the ASL at sourceforge? I remember we
had a discussion about legal issues and licenses, but I'm not sure what
the conclusion was.

> If you can take care of that soon and give us a
> shout that would be great. Also I figure vtence is good for your
> UID?

Excellent.

Thanks,
- Vincent