directory-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Machols <jmach...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Welcome Vince!
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2004 16:34:23 GMT
On Tue, 2004-01-20 at 11:30, Alex Karasulu wrote:
> Vince,
>
> The vote was taken and it was unanimous.  Welcome on board the team.
>
> We still need to get the CLA and the software grant faxed to the
> ASF secretary.  If you can take care of that soon and give us a
> shout that would be great. Also I figure vtence is good for your
> UID?
>
> Noel,
>
> Could you hook him up on the ppmc list?  Also what do we need to
> do to give him subversion karma?

I believe this is still the method to get karma:

Before you do the checkin, you will need to add yourself to the
committers list, by logging into cvs.apache.org and running
$ ~noel/htpasswd /x1/svn/asf-committers username

Then enter the password to use for this.  Do not make it the same as
your account.  You will also need to send an e-mail to
infrastructure@apache.org and ask them to add your ID to the
asf-authorization file for the directory subversion project.