directory-dev mailing list archives

From Vincent Tence <vte...@pyxis-tech.com>
Subject Re: [status] Where are we?
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2004 14:52:56 GMT
Hi all,

First of all, happy new year to everybody and all my best wishes.

As far as the security stuff is concerned, I went through a lot of
experimentation lately, and after a nice 3 weeks break (that was good),
I have started a major refactoring/reorganization. The web site is in
place and I have started rewriting the code base. I want to take my time
to do things properly, with the necessary docs and tests.

Cheers,
Vincent