directory-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject Re: SVN install problems on OS X and linux
Date Sun, 14 Dec 2003 22:48:10 GMT

Thanks for the help Noel. The problem I get with SVN on Linux is:

chmod 755 /usr/local/apache2/modules/mod_authz_svn.so
[activating module `authz_svn' in /usr/local/apache2/conf/httpd.conf]
subversion/svnversion/svnversion . /repos/svn/trunk >
/usr/local/include/subversion-1/svn-revision.txt
svnversion: error: cannot set LC_CTYPE locale
svnversion: error: environment variable LANG is en_US
make: *** [revision-install] Error 1

I've had this on different machines, though always SuSE Linux, so I half
suspect it's a SuSE issue and not a basic Linux issue. I get it when I
'sudo make install' for subversion-0.32.1.

Thanks,

Hen