directory-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject [general] request
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2003 01:46:42 GMT

This is just a general note, but as this mailing list is currently for all
directory things [and I think it should stay that way], it would be nice
to try and encourage the [..] notation usage to show what part of
directory this is for.

I don't know what the chosen new name was, eve or ldapd or whatever, but
that would be [ldapd] or [eve], and the current commons-naming would be
[naming] until another name is chosen. Things like the website or this
mail would be [general].

If it's not liked, I don't mind, but it would help make it obvious what
'Frontend design' means, and that SVN repository concerns all projects
etc.

Better to mention it now than when there are hundreds of subscribers :)

Hen