directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: Subversion authorizations
Date Tue, 23 Dec 2003 03:13:27 GMT
>Stephen McConnell wrote:
> Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> > You are already authorized, but you have yet to run svnpasswd
> > to establish your Subversion password.

> I've done this already - yesterday or the day before.

Not according to /x1/svn/asf-committers, which has not changed since Dec
10th.  If you have access to IRC and have time to do this tonight, I have my
system monitoring #directory-dev on irc.freenode.net.

> > The current authorized list is:
> > noel,jmachols,nicolaken,psteitz,akarasulu,mcconnell,bayard

> mcconnell .. that me!

As I said, not everyone on that list has established their Subversion
password.  I had added you to the authorized list, so right now it is
analogous to being listed in the CVS avail file, but without an account.

	--- Noel