directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: SVN repository
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2003 01:04:34 GMT
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
> I'm a bit out of context here, so if you explain a bit what I have to do
> I'll do my best to be as fast as possible.

See /x1/svn/asf-authorization.  You need to make a few changes.

Add:

  directory=noel,jmachols,psteitz

to the [groups] element.  You'll need to add yourself to asf-committers
file, and then add yourself above.  You would do that as:

  ~noel/htpasswd /x1/svn/asf-committers nicolaken

and entering a password (NOT your ASF account password).  When others get
around to adding themselves to asf-committers, they'll have to ask you to
add them to the directory group.

Next, add the following section:

  [/incubator/directory]
  @directory = rw

at the end of asf-authorization.  That ought to do it, although I am sure
that one of the Subversion admins can correct me if I got any part of it
wrong.

	--- Noel