directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: Introducing myself
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2003 05:58:56 GMT
Vincent Tence wrote:

> This framework is based on the work done by the aaa4avalon projet at sf.
> The guys at aaa4avalon are all a bit busy and they can't find the time
> to work on the project anymore. So after talking wih them, we decided it
> would be better easier for me to start a new project and hopefully merge
> back at some point. I have attached a diagram from the original project
> that shows the general idea.

Welcome.  :-)

It is my understanding from Alex that you are interested to bring your
project here, perhaps initially as a part of the Directory project.  Is that
correct?

Does your AAA code (http://sourceforge.net/projects/aaaframework/) include
any of their code (http://sourceforge.net/projects/aaa4avalon)?  I see that
both projects are under the Apache Software License.Do we also need anything
from the AAA4Avalon project?

[Nicola Ken: if an outside project is already under the Apache Software
License, what does that imply in terms of our requirement to get a software
grant?]

	--- Noel