directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <>
Subject RE: Status of Apache Wiki
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2003 19:45:37 GMT
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
> Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> > I'll want to check see about either using the Incubator Wiki
> > or a project-specific Wiki for the Directory project.

> IMHO the choice is clear: having a project-specific separate wiki.

OK.  I'll create it later today.  I believe that the correct command will

 addwiki --title 'Apache Directory Project' \
         --inter 'ApacheDirectory' \
         --commit-mails ''

When the project exits incubation, we'll only have to change the commit

While I am at it, I can also create the Avalon and James Wikis.  They will
be blank, but ready to start importing pages from Leo's migration script.

	--- Noel

View raw message