directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject *** JIRA - PLEASE CHECK/TEST ***
Date Sat, 20 Dec 2003 03:25:44 GMT
Guys,

Apache has set up Jira on nagoya (http://nagoya.apache.org/jira).  We are in
the process of working with codehaus to migrate all of the ASF projects.

We're currently using a test load from codehaus.  We have done some
preliminary checks, and it appears to be working OK.  We have purged the
non-ASF projects, and just checked around the ASF ones, but we'd like each
project to take a look and report any problems.

Please report any problems to jira@apache.org.  Note again: this is just a
test.  Feel free to test whatever features you need; when we do the live
migration, all data will be deleted.  If there are no reported problems, we
will pickup another dump from codehaus, at which time those projects will be
made read-only.

	--- Noel