directory-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: directory project in the incubator
Date Sat, 20 Dec 2003 20:37:53 GMT

Alex Karasulu wrote:
>>Is there a durable link we could use in our (printed) book?
>
> Stay tuned.  I just got in touch with Paul Bonkowski to
> see if he can whip something up for you soon.  At least
> we can keep a little info page for you until we have
> get out of the incubator and have a site for the TLP.

Well, every Incubating project can publish their site under the
Incubator site url. When it exits incubation, we will have that link
redirect to the new project site.

Here is the URL:

  http://incubator.apache.org/directory/

Currently it redirects to the status page, but ASA the site is ready it
will be published there.

http://incubator.apache.org/howtoparticipate.html#Project-specific+resources
http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Incubation_Policy.html#Podling+Constraints%0D%0A
http://incubator.apache.org/faq.html#updating_the_project_website