directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Phil Steitz" <p...@steitz.com>
Subject [naming] svn repo
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2003 03:09:21 GMT
This weekend, I will grab the latest commons-naming sources and commit
them to the "real" directory repo. I will post to commons-dev before doing
the import and remove the sources from the commons cvs once I have
validated the new setup.

Being an svn neophyte, I want to minimize the complexity of this
operation, so what I would like to do is just what I did in importing into
the test repo -- just use svn add, not import and make no attempt to
preserve CVS revision history.  There have been relatively few changes in
commons.  Is everyone OK with this?  If others feel strongly, I will need
some help figuring out how to do this safely.

Phil