directory-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Hammant <P...@ThoughtWorks.net>
Subject Introducing myself.
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2003 09:16:49 GMT
Hi folks,

I'm Paul, have been at Apache for a number of years, sit on the PMC for
Incubator, am active in loads of open source projects, particularly
PicoContainer.  I've been on the edge of both LDAPd and the AAA project
for over a year, offering words of Phoenix/Apache encouragement only
thus far.

Alex has reached out recently and suggested that I may want to sign up
for making the internal components of Apache-Directory Pico compatible.
This will not mean that they are no longer Avalon compatible - I'm
intending extra capbility (though I have no interest whatsoever in
Avalon anymore).  There will be no requirement for any jars from the
PicoContainer project.

To that end, I intend to email in a number of paches for your perusal.

Thoughts?

See http://www.picocontainer.org

Regards,

- Paul

--
http://www.thoughtworks.com -> The art of heavy lifting.
Home for many Agile practicing, Open Source activists...