directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Introducing myself
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2003 06:16:12 GMT

Hi Vincent:

Welcome abord!  There are more than a couple of people over in Avalon
land that have been thinking about your AAA content.   There have been
some discussions as to how much of this belongs in the container and
what should be exposed to the client. I've a bunch of my own ideas on
this but would be keen to hear your own!  In the meantime - are you
connected at all with the Turbine guys - they are currently working on
a authentication framework in Fulcrum using Merlin.  Seems to me that
there could be some synergy here.

On the Merlin side of things ... looks like we should be able to cut
a new release before the end of the year.  The new release will
include a bunch of stuff that will make like easier for the Eve
product by generally improving/optimising the overall embedding
strategy. If you have any pressing requirements make sure you post
something to dev@avalon.

Cheers, Steve.

--

Stephen J. McConnell