directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: RE: CVS History Lost?
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
I was also expecting to see history with view CVS.  And I thought
I could see the history of changes as versions as well.  I did not
think history was just the log only.  Once I used svn log I saw
all my log history but I don't think I can get to the revisions
that correspond to the log message first since CVS numbers do not
correlate to SVN rev numbers and secondly I don't think prior
revs were checked.

Anyway it does not matter to me for now.  I'm happy if we have
the log info or don't.

Alex