directory-dev mailing list archives

From James Mitchell <jmitch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: *** JIRA - PLEASE CHECK/TEST ***
Date Sat, 20 Dec 2003 13:30:28 GMT

>From their online demo:
http://jira.atlassian.com/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&pid=10450&priorityIds=4&resolutionIds=-1

System Error

A system error has occurred.

If this problem persists - please notify your JIRA administrator of this
problem.

If you are an administrator, please try submitting this problem via the
Support Request Page.

If you experience problems getting to this support page, please send an
email to jira-support@atlassian.com with the following information:

   1. a description of your problem
   2. cut & paste the error and system information found below
   3. attach the application server log file

Cause:

java.lang.OutOfMemoryError

Stack Trace: [hide]

java.lang.OutOfMemoryError

Referer URL:
http://jira.atlassian.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa

System Information:
System Date: Saturday, 20 Dec 2003
System Time: 07:26:44
Java Version: 1.4.2_02
Java Vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc.
JVM Version: 1.0
JVM Vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc.
JVM Implementation Version: 1.4.2_02-b03
Java Runtime: Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition
Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Server VM
User Name: orion
User Timezone: US/Central
Operating System: Linux 2.4.9-e.30
OS Architecture: i386
Application Server Container: Orion/2.0.2
Total Memory: 346 MB
Free Memory: 2 MB
Used Memory: 344 MB
Uptime: 1 day, 9 hours, 17 minutes, 24 seconds
Edition: Enterprise
Version: 2.5.3
Build Number: 59

I don't recall ever seeing that in Bugzilla.
I assume that this won't happen to us???