directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Schema Research
Date Sun, 14 Dec 2003 00:31:54 GMT
Robb,

You had conducted some research into schema concepts based on X.500 and

said that you came to some interesting conclusions.  Could you share these
with

us - in particular myself so I can get a better understanding.  You had
pointed to

some incorrect usage within the existing implementation - could you
elaborate on

that?

Also could you set me up as the contact person for our IANA assigned number

base.  I know you hooked this up in the past some time ago and I want to
make

sure IANA can contact the appropriate person here if need be.  Let me know
in

private if you need any specific information from me to do so.

Thanks,

Alex