directory-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org>
Subject Re: [general] jars, dlls in CVS
Date Sun, 07 Dec 2003 21:10:04 GMT
On Mon, 8 Dec 2003 07:47 am, Henri Yandell wrote:
> Agreed. Make sure when you remove them, that they are forcibly deleted on
> the machine and not just cvs remove'd. I imagine the sqlserver jar is also
> bad.

jtds is BSD-L licensed and fine as long as you also distribute the license
with it. The berley dlls are also fine to distribute IIRC (if licenses are
included) but cygwin is very suspect.

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald
 Mark Twain: "In the real world, the right thing never
happens in the right place at the right time. It is
the task of journalists and historians to rectify
this error."