directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject RE: replacing snaccy snacc
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2003 06:34:06 GMT
Thanks,

I'm looking into it.  We have a provider architecture that will allow us
to just plug any BER runtime implementations under the hood.  We can
build a provider for it.

Right now we have basically substituted the Snacc runtime with a library
called snickers.  Same exact stuff - I don't know how Rob did it but its
the Snacc runtime code functionality.  We use that instead of snacc to
avoid Snacc4j licensing issues.

Eventually we want to do it right and start from the beginning with
a fast decoder/encoder.

Alex