directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <>
Subject RE: [Subversion - Directory] Initial load of ldap code
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2003 22:30:53 GMT
> Will not compile yet - need to make changes to maven stuff to get
> it all working with the package names but the repo is set.  Jeff
> asked me to double check if the CVS stuff is disabled and that was
> a big 10/4.
> As soon as I get my darn account working I'll start making changes.

If you have a problem with SVN and have not had infrastructure
add you to a asf-authorization file then don't freak let infrastructure
know about it.

I was just freaking out thinking I broke SVN or messed up my account
or worse.  Basically there is a two step process to follow and I did
not get the last one which must actually be completed by infrastructure.

Greg S. just added me now to the asf-authorization file and it works like a
champ.  So I guess everyone needs to ask infrastructure to add them to this

View raw message