directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: *IMPORTANT NOTICE* Re: [vote] Vince Tence and AAA
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2003 18:09:24 GMT
Nicola,

> Oh, and also sorry for this mail that seems strong, it's just meant like
> this to be read by everyone.

No worries, I did not take it as too strong.   I'm just unaware
of some of these rules - hopefully this will not happen again.

> This is a vote for a committer, and as such it's different from a normal
> development vote. This vote has to be made also by the Incubator PMC
> members.
>
> Please send your votes to pmc@incubator.apache.org and *not* on this list.

Also should we the committers on an incubator project be subscribed to the
PMC list?  I thought this was private for the PMC peeps.  If not then we
can all just send to pmc-subscribe@incubator.apache.org.

Alex