directory-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: SVN repository
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2003 03:16:46 GMT
On Mon, Dec 01, 2003 at 08:04:34PM -0500, Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
> > I'm a bit out of context here, so if you explain a bit what I have to do
> > I'll do my best to be as fast as possible.
>
> See /x1/svn/asf-authorization.  You need to make a few changes.
>
> Add:
>
>   directory=noel,jmachols,psteitz
>
> to the [groups] element.

Done.

> Next, add the following section:
>
>   [/incubator/directory]
>   @directory = rw
>
> at the end of asf-authorization.

Done.

As people add themselves to asf-committers, then the [groups] line for the
directory group can simply be edited to add those people. Anybody in the
cvsadmin group (grep cvsadmin /etc/group) can do this. This always
includes the PMC Chair (e.g. Nicola Ken) plus a number of others on
infrastructure@.

Cheers,
-g

--