directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject RE: Logo
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2003 13:48:50 GMT
> Slightly more seriously, I also see ldap directories as much more general
> than just "config or identity knowledge stores."  It might also be nice to
> capture some of Eve's embeddability in the logo -- i.e., part of what Eve
> is enabling is lots of distributed trees instead of one great big central
> "definitive source."

I would agree with you whole heartedly its like a forrest
of trees in fact.  Actually that triangle fractal does make a good
point about a bunch of trees making a bigger tree and so on
recursively.

Now with regard to Aspen it sounds like a good runner up
but I'm still going to stick to Eve.  That's the name
we have been using for over 7 months now for this new
architecture.  However I don't mind using the aspen tree
system as a logo instead of a name.

I'm still a +1 on Eve with Aspen (even though I like it) on
the menu.

Alex