directory-dev mailing list archives

From Vincent Tence <vte...@videotron.ca>
Subject RE: [eve] Event Manager
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2003 00:04:21 GMT
I am not really aware of licensing stuff obviously. I think Berin and I
have been the only contributors to that code, but as Alex said, it's
pretty small and straightforward anyway. The most value lies in the
javadoc (2 or 3 times more doc than code I guess). Is there any issue
copying the doc?

- Vincent