directory-dev mailing list archives

From Vincent Tence <vte...@videotron.ca>
Subject Introducing myself
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2003 23:27:38 GMT
Hi all,

Let me take a few moments of your time to introduce myself.

Alex and I have been in communication for several weeks discussing
Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting (AAA) concerns. I have
been working on a AAA framework for containers at sf.net and we saw an
opportunity to consolidate our effotrs, by both using the directory
server as a backend to the AAA framework and using the AAA framework as
the basis to the directory server's security subsystem.

I have been working recently on finding the best way to make the AAA
framework both Avalon and PicoContainer compatible (Alex says I'm a Pico
junky now) and I understood it's also a concern of Eve to run with as
many IoC containers as possible to broaden its acceptation.

I hope we can join forces in working towards building the security
infrastructure of Eve and making Eve compatible with other IoC
containers variations.

Cheers,
Vincent