directory-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Machols <jmach...@comcast.net>
Subject Code Freeze and import into subversion for LDAP code
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2003 18:09:31 GMT
All,

It looks like the incubator/directory subversion repository is up.
Since it appears there has been no activity today on the sourceforge CVS
repo, I would like to use last nights tarball for the migration.  Please
let me know if this is a problem for anyone.  While this is going on,
there can be no changes to either the sourceforge repository or the new
subversion apache repository.

The following changes will be made to the layout:

1. The top layer module name will have the ldapd- stripped off

2. All the ldap modules will reside in /incubator/directory/ldap

3. The src/java/ldapd directories will be /src/java/org/apache/ldap

4. All package names and imports within the code will be changed to
match the new layout

I will let everyone know when this is done.  In the meantime, if you
have not done so, I would recommend getting subversion for you favorite
OS and getting familiar with it.  You can try subversion against the
test repo for now.  The URI is http://cvs.apache.org/repos/test

(svn co http://cvs.apache.org/repos/test)

Also, make sure you have added yourself to the commit list:

~noel/htpasswd /x1/svn/asf-committers username

Jeff