directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: [vote] Bonkowski @ Source Forge
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2003 08:54:00 GMT
> > I am not a big fan of going outside of a project's infrastructure.

> I'm puzzled... I thought that development on SF was frozen and that we
> would have a tarball of the CVS with checksums and project donation
> signed by all original contributors. Where is the code now?

I believe that they are only talking about someone having a place to post
some web pages while Subversion is being setup, but check with Alex.  Rather
than do that, since the incubator-directory CVS module is already setup,
Alex could have the gentleman e-mail the pages as patches to this list, and
Alex could commit them to CVS.

> Also, please remember that only the original authors of a certain piece
> of code can check it in CVS, unless there is a signed agreement by all
> the contributors in donating it to Apache.

We have a signed code grant AND CLAs from each party.

	--- Noel