directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Phil Steitz" <p...@steitz.com>
Subject Re: SVN repository
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2003 00:12:48 GMT
Jeff Machols wrote:
> It is being worked on now.  I will let you know when it?s up.

The "test" repo seems to be working now.  I just successfully added all of
the naming stuff.  From the discussions on infrastructure@, this setup is
likely to change, but for now, to get set up you just need to login to
cvs.apache.org, cd to /x1/svn and then do

/usr/local/apache2.1.0-dev/bin/htpasswd asf-committers your_username

The URI for the (temporary) repo is

http://http://svn.apache.org/repos/test/incubator-directory

I assume that this is a temp setup, yes?  Will we be able to preserve
history if we start using this to do real work?  When do we think the
"real" repo will be ready?

Phil