directory-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Logo
Date Thu, 27 Nov 2003 00:13:02 GMT

Alex Karasulu wrote:
> Thanks Paul - can't wait to take a peep!  By the way you may want to ask
> Nicola Ken, Noel or others involved with the incubator about things that need
> to be done with Forrest if in fact Forrest is to be used.  I thought so but
> its best to confirm.

You can use anything to create your site.
The main incubator site is done with Forrest, but each project uses its
tool for its site.

> Also these guys would know the guidelines concerning incubator project logos
> and other site related details that are emerging as we speak.

Here you can grab the Incubator Logo you prefer:
http://cvs.apache.org/~nicolaken/whiteboard/apachelogos/

For the website rules see:
http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Incubation_Policy.html#Branding
http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Incubation_Policy.html#Website