directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [naming] Another memory jndi impl
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2003 18:31:14 GMT

Alex Karasulu wrote:

>Henry,
>
>If the Avalon folks are ok with it, it might be a good idea to look into
>moving it over to the jndi side.  I'm for inquiring at least.  Steve what do
>you think?

Go for it. The reasons it's in "compat" is that its basically
out-of-scope with respect to Avalon's charter.  However, we need this
sort of stuff with respect to service publication.  The best solution
for Avalon is for development and maintenance of a JNDI provider by
another Apache group that we use as a dependency with respect to our
container work.

Cheers, Steve.

--

Stephen J. McConnell