directory-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Rethink Subversion
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2003 08:26:15 GMT

Jeff Machols wrote:
> I have installed linux and tortoise from the binary distributions, both are
> a snap.  The Guided tour section of the documentation is a good start:
> http://svnbook.red-bean.com/html-chunk/

cool :-)

Noel, all Incubator PMC members have to have access to all repositories.
I know CVS and am in charge of the avail file, but dunno how to handle
this in SubV. Please lend me a hand and see with the infrastructure guys
how PMC chairs can/should handle subversion perms. TIA

             - verba volant, scripta manent -