directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject RE: RE: Forwarding sf.net email to Apache Directory
Date Fri, 28 Nov 2003 14:25:39 GMT
Paul,

Ooooh I was hoping that you would do this somewhere not so
obvious first then we could replace the main site.   There's
a few problems with this page.  And I don't think we should
be using the logos without people on the list being ok with it.

Don't panic though not a problem just reverse what you've already
done and use another area.  This is my fault I did not specify
enough to you.

Put it at say http://ldapd.sourceforge.net/paul

For example.

Alex