directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject RE: Core Schema File to xml
Date Thu, 27 Nov 2003 03:00:48 GMT
> The conversion from core.schema to core xml is done. Do you want the

Sweet!

> defaults for schema object and attributes for the ones that are missing,

Yeah let's work through all the schema files.  Also Jeff's been working on
this stuff so I'll let you work with him on double checking the format (yeah

that's a handoff I'm guilty).  He can walk you through all the defaults on
another pass over the schema files.

> also do you want the comments moved also.Currently they are not in the XML
> file.

Jeff I think we should carry comments using XML comments <!-- --> It might
make the xml easier to read.

Thanks,
Alex