directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <>
Subject RE: Forwarding email to Apache Directory
Date Thu, 27 Nov 2003 02:53:52 GMT

We're going take Sander's advice here and would like to
make sure that all the following users are added to the list.  We will shutdown
the mail lists once we have confirmation that all
users have been added.

For the record I'm going to shutdown lists and forums and
all that other fluff.  Perhaps Paul you can prepare a page
for the source forge website that redirects to the incubator
directory page at Apache.

Here's the current user list at minus current committers: