directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject RE: Logo
Date Thu, 27 Nov 2003 02:08:37 GMT
With this input from Nicola and Steve's earlier email I'm
thinking we stick to using Maven.  Is that cool with you
Paul?

The old LDAPd site used Maven and some of those does might
be salvageable after the proper changes to reflect the new
incubator project.  However let's start fresh from the top
down.  Right now there are no modules in cvs for maven to
work on with reports and all that.  The new project structure
is TBD so it might be nice to just have a site project at the
top you can work on.  Initially a couple of nice introductory
pages with maven might be appropriate.  From there on you
can add modules to the site as we add them to the svn repo.

Paul perhaps you can work with Steve on this stuff.  Avalon
even has a plugin goal for maven to build the website.

Alex