directory-dev mailing list archives

From <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: Re: [vote] Bonkowski @ Source Forge
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2003 15:28:31 GMT
Ken,

We all signed the grant and disolved LDAPd Group.  At this point we still have the code over
at sf.net.  We were about to move it and decided to go with subversion at the last minute.

Paul will be helping with the website and other non-development based activities until he
feels comfortable.  We are giving him access to the sf.net project so he can create mock pages
for ultimately the incubator project.  So Paul is not a code committer.  He just has access
to the sf.net infrastructure for the sake of interacting with us.

As soon as we get subversion set I think we can move the code.  That's what Jeff is currently
working on.

Is this satisfactory?

ALex