directory-dev mailing list archives

From Wes McKean <wmck...@logictrends.com>
Subject Serverside NIO: Not ready for Prime Time
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2003 12:56:33 GMT
Hi Folks!

I was running ldapd on a Windows XP box with  the new server side NIO stuff
included, and I was getting all kinds of weird messages inside the sun
implementation classes.  The same exact code works fine under Linux.  It is
my professional opinion that there are some issues with the Windows XP
implementation of non-blocking sockets, and we couldn't put this stuff into
the server until these issues are addressed.

I fully expect the issues to be my fault :-)

Wes