directory-dev mailing list archives

From <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: Re: [vote] Bonkowski @ Source Forge
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2003 04:38:12 GMT
Hello again,

Just to clarify for those wondering, we will be following the
Apache rules to add Mr. Bonkowski to the project as a committer on
the incubator project.  Voting +1 to his access to the sf.net repo
does not make him a committer on the incubator project.

Right now we're adding him to the committer's list at the sf.net
project so he can interface better with us.  As usual after some
time to have significant interaction with the group we can take a vote
to add him to the incubator project.

This email is in response to questions possed to me by members on IRC.
BTW I'm not the official rule maker guy I'm just stating the rules
of the Apache way.  Noel and Steve please correct me if I'm wrong.

Alex