directory-dev mailing list archives

From <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: RE: Rethink Subversion
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2003 02:21:45 GMT
Yeah I think we disappointed Noel first.  Then when I was at ApacheCon I spoke to a few people
like Daniel and others on the subversion team.  Also Greg's presentation was very convincing.
 Note that in parallel Jeff was looking into moving the CVS repo and got fed up with its short
comings.  In parallel he and I came to the same conclusions.

We all voted no for subversion in the begining but it must have been destiny.

Alex