directory-dev mailing list archives

From <>
Subject Re: RE: Rethink Subversion
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2003 21:50:20 GMT

Groovy I think we have enough votes for a majority.  I think
we're official.  Looks like several people are responding as
well with lots of support for subversion.  There is no doubt
in my mind that this is the right decision.

Let us know when we're ready to move the code over to our
new subversion repository from sf.  This is very exciting. ;-)

> From: "Noel J. Bergman" <>
> Date: 2003/11/24 Mon PM 04:14:59 EST
> To: "Apache Directory Developers List" <>
> Subject: RE: Rethink Subversion
> +1 from me, too.  And I say that knowing full well that we will have some
> growing pains with Subversion.
> I am cc'ing Greg and the infrastructure folks to give them a heads up that
> we may need some help ASAP to get started, if no one objects to using
> Subversion.
> 	--- Noel

View raw message