directory-dev mailing list archives

From <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: RE: CVS layout
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2003 23:33:15 GMT
I agree with keeping it at a 'component' or subproject level.  In this light I presume each
subproject can use the appropriate tools from their language specific domain.  So rather than
having a language specific root that builds the subprojects in one fashion I think each project
should provide its own project descriptor what ever that may be.