directory-dev mailing list archives

From Sander Striker <stri...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Forwarding sf.net email to Apache Directory
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2003 07:27:30 GMT
On Wed, 2003-11-26 at 01:32, Alex Karasulu wrote:
> Guys,
>
> I there are no objections I would like to forward mail from the sf.net
> ldapd project to the directory-dev@incubator... list.  This is obviously
> a short term thing until the community has switched over completely to
> the Apache infrastructure.

Since this is for migration purposes, I see no problem in this.

Alternatively, harvest a list of all subscribers and send a mail to
the sf.net list, indicating that all subscribers will be subscribed
to directory-dev@incubator, after which the sf.net list will be
shut down.

If you are inclined to go for the latter, send the list of subscribers
to infrastructure@.

Sander