directory-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Machols <jmach...@comcast.net>
Subject Rethink Subversion
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2003 18:09:42 GMT
Guys,

I know we talked about this before, but I think we should think about
using subversion instead of CVS for the directory project.  The benefits
are becoming apparent now.  Right off the bat it will help with the
migration from source forge, plus the advantages of the Meta-data and
atomic check-ins.  I know there may be a small learning curve, but I
would rather do this now when we are changing infrastructure anyway,
than have to go through this in the future when we are worried more
important things: the releases, code, etc.

So I am a +1 to use Subversion instead of CVS.

Jeff