The Apache Directory Team is pleased to announce the release of Apache Directory Studio 1.3.0 RC1, a newmajor update of its Eclipse based LDAP Browser and Directory client.
You can download Apache Directory Studio 1.3.0 RC1 as a standalone RCP application for Mac OS X, Linux and Windows here:
You can install it directly in Eclipse using this update site:
Here are a few highlights of this new version:
- The RCP application now bundles Eclipse 3.4 dependencies
- A lot improvements in the LDAP Browser
- DSML Import/Export is now working again (with new export options)
- Ability to save a configuration as an URL
- Ability to create a new Context Entry
- New "GoToDN" Dialog
- Fixed the display of values of attributes with 'Generalized Time' syntax
- Many more feature requests and bug fixes
- The Apache DS Configuration Editor now reads the configuration of Apache DS 1.5.4
- The Apache DS plugin now bundles Apache DS 1.5.4 dependencies and runs Apache DS instances version 1.5.3 (created with Studio 1.2.0) and version 1.5.4 (created with Studio 1.3.0).
Click here to view the Changelog.