directory-api mailing list archives

From Emmanuel L├ęcharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Directory project big maneuvers...
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2019 14:50:17 GMT
Just FTR,

on my mac, the server-integ tests are taking forever to be completed
(around 10s per class). It seems it's due to the
InetAddress.getLocalHost() call done in the CertificateUtil.setInfo()
method, which now takes around 5 seconds to complete. It's related to
some change made in the JDK for Mac OSX
(https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8136913 and
https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8080819).

We probably can speed these tests up by changing the way we generate the
certificate.