directory-api mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ldap API Custom Controls
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2017 20:51:49 GMT

Le 07/09/2017 à 22:20, Chris Pike a écrit :
> So I added the controls, but they don't seem to be working. We are getting a error code
53 (unwilling to preform) when we add the control to our request, so assuming there is something
wrong with the control, but don't know enough about ldap or the library to know what. Any
ideas on what to try or what might be wrong?

We need more info to be able to understand what's wrong :
- a capture of the messages being exchanged (wireshark)
- the server you use

let you know if I have any issues.

--
Emmanuel Lecharny