directory-api mailing list archives

From Shawn McKinney <smckin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ldap API Custom Controls
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2017 13:58:56 GMT

> On Sep 7, 2017, at 8:41 PM, CRAIG BENNER <craig.benner@psu.edu> wrote:
>
> It will take some changes to get a wireshark capture, since Password's can only be managed
over a secure connection.  Hopefully tomorrow I can get you the wireshark capture

Wonder if it would be easier to just enable the API logger containing the BER request/response
traces?  That’s typically how I debug.  Saves the trouble of setting up wireshark.

    <category name="org.apache.directory.api" class="org.apache.log4j.Logger" additivity="false">
        <priority value="DEBUG" class="org.apache.log4j.Level"/>
        <appender-ref ref="file"/>
    </category>