directory-api mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <m...@stefan-seelmann.de>
Subject Re: SyntaxCheckers status
Date Sun, 02 Apr 2017 12:49:42 GMT
On 03/26/2017 01:40 PM, Emmanuel L├ęcharny wrote:
> I'm almost done with the refactoring of SyntaxCheckers, having added a
> Builder inner class to all of them. I just have to deal with the
> TelephoneNumber SC which is slightly more complex, but it will be done
> by tonite.

Thanks Emmanuel,

in ApacheDS there were some test failures.

One was a NPE in TelephoneNumberSyntaxChecker, when that was loaded via
DefaultSchemaManager the regexp/pattern fields were null. Fixed here:

Other tests load the syntax checker via bytecode from schema. This
doesnt' work anymore because now the class contains the inner Builder
class, so on class loading two classes need to be loaded. Either we need
two bytecode attributes values or concatentate them and make the
SchemaEntityFactory handle that. In the meantime I disabled the tests:

Kind Regards,
Stefan